When it comes to building healthy habits, small decisions add up over time
- Take the stairs
- Sit less - Stand more - reduce the time you spend sitting each day by about an hour total
- Give your body a boost - take a 10-minute walk.
- Go to bed ½ hour earlier.
- Drink 1 extra glass of water a day.
- Replace 1 can of diet soda with carbonated water.
- Stock up on healthy foods. We tend to eat what we buy and keep around the house.
- Snack on fruit instead of chips.
- Eat a colorful salad or veggies each day.
- Stop smoking. The sooner you quit, the longer you'll live!
Set a small goal of adding one new habit a week. The sooner you get on it, the sooner you can reap the benefits of healthy living!